Me, a blogger.... No Way! Please? I was always the shy one who dreaded those get to know you games on the first day of school...I remember one year when a professor was like okay stand up and tell us three things about yourself and one has to be a lie. I would say something like My name is Julie and I am 44 years old and I love school. Every one would swear that the age 44 was the lie but I would say no I really am 44, Now allow me to introduce myself my name is Alicia Greenman, I have lived the past 16 years in Tampa Bay. I always dreamed of teaching in an elementary school and being surrounded by little children who called me Mrs Greenlady while chuckling behind their little hands.
But that dream was put on hold 3 years ago when I woke up to a blazing house fire and found myself, and my family struggling to start over. I learned quickly that life was not something I could control nor was it easy to manage a family and my own emotional insecurities. Today I have a beautiful new home and I appreciate the journey that life throws my way........


No comments:
Post a Comment